One goat's story....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ? (24.116.205.230) on Monday, March 18, 2002 at 3:47pm :

In Reply to: I got your goats right here! posted by Jinan Tonix from ? (63.112.134.2) on Monday, March 18, 2002 at 2:08pm :

: has anybody else evr given thought to publishing a goat calender? It could chronicle the life of a goat from farm animal to comfortable Indy jacket. The year after, we could have a lamb or horse calender, not to mention the possibility of a cow or even roo edition!

: Look at the kid in the picture, he likes to act out the Temple of Doom bridge sequence. How cute!

: -Gin and Tonics

...and how MK may be wearing Nellie. We had this goat, a billie goat that we namd Nellie. Yeah, I know, not an appropriate name for a male, but bear with me. Anyways, we had him running loose(I live in the country), and as long as there were no other males around, or no females in estrus, he was quite amicable. To make a long story short, one of my daughter's boyfriends brought his brand new two seater sports car by to show off. He was so proud of it. It was so shiny, that you could see your reflection in it really well on a sunny day. And this was a sunny day. Well, as we were admiring it, Nellie wandered up and saw his reflection. Being the dumb animal that he is, he lowered his head, horns and all, and charged. The reflection of my fedora suddenly distorted as the thin sheet metal caved in. Stunned, we stood and watched as Nellie charged again, this time at a different spot as apparently the first dent reflected a distorted image. Now there was two big dents, but still an undented place that cast an excellent reflection. We(he) wrestled Nellie to the ground before he could charge again. I then discovered that the teenager had quite an array of profanities in his vocabulary. My insurance took care of the damage, and Nellie went to the livestock sale. I still lie in bed at night and get a chuckle from this, and hope that Nellie is making someone stylish now, perhaps you, MK. regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com