Hey Brett...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0243.cvx40-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (216.244.42.243) on Monday, March 18, 2002 at 6:24pm :

In Reply to: Watching it on the History Channel? posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.240.87) on Monday, March 18, 2002 at 5:30pm :

Do you know that Clyde suffered from a certain - how do I say that without offending the forum gods - dysfunction? It might explain why he turned to violence and compensated for his loss by enjoying the power of guns. Just a theory...
FG

: Yeah, that was a great film. Definitely Beatty's best performance of his career.

I don't give a crap about the revolvers (they're just guns!), but that's not my cup of tea. ;)

: Also, as I'm sure most movie buffs are aware, Bonnie & Clyde's demise at the end inspired Sonny's demise in the first Godfather film. Both death scenes wonderfully executed, which transcends the brutal violence that took place in both cases (Coppola likes to do that for his violence).

: : I was watching Bonnie and Clyde last night and noticed all the revolvers were 1917s with 6 inch barrels. A few of the fedoras were nice too. Although the stars were VERY rough with their hats. They rolled them up in their hands and hit things with their fedoras! Faye was too vain to wear 1930's underwear. In the opening scene she jumps up out of bed and was wearing typical late 60's pantys. I sure love the cars in that flick, but it pained me to see them shot up like that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com