Uh, don't forget now...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Thursday, March 21, 2002 at 1:29pm :

In Reply to: MK aims, he shoots - he misses! Here is what I meant: posted by Fall Guy from pool0218.cvx40-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (216.244.42.218) on Thursday, March 21, 2002 at 12:30pm :

...all of us Indy 'gun fans' started out here at Indyfan.com first, remember? He's just added to his collection. I personally don't care for the Webley (and am on record here and at the IndyGear FAQ), but anytime somebody gets something new for their collection, I'm happy for them. Congratulations, Micah! Glad your collection continues to grow in our hobby. Regards. Michaelson

: My post was not an anti-gun statement, but I was just alluding to the strong possibility that Micah would be greeted with open arms by the gun fans - many of whom reside at Club Obi Wan (which is why I had incorporated those three words into my so sadly misinterpreted post).
: FG
: PS: If you're still not clear on what I meant (or if you expect a reply to your defiant five-word claim), feel free to email me for further clarification. ;)
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com