... "Bent-o Wing-o"?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0066.cvx22-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.198.66) on Thursday, March 21, 2002 at 2:33pm :

In Reply to: The Japanese called it... posted by graml from ? (137.155.121.20) on Thursday, March 21, 2002 at 2:07pm :

Have you ever wondered how Indy climbed into the Waco without ripping the cloth fuselage? After all, we all know Indy is a klutz (Don't have a cow, man*) ;)
FG
PS: I pride myself in my juvenility! :p

*That's a Bart quote, just in case some genius (I kid!) will try to misinterpret this line. Let's be concise out there!

: "Whistling Death". Say, you seem awfully defensive and juvenile today. You know where to take THAT sort of behavior! ;)

: : I'm so sorry. ;)
: : I didn't know your expert knowledge was strictly '40s. Let's hope Indy will fly a Hose Nose in the next (yeah right) movie. Wait, I prefer the name U-Bird for the Corsair!

: :
: : : You may remember that I mentioned 1940s aeronautical engineering. As the Steadmans (Steadmen?) were adopted in 1934, that's out of my bailiwick. Everyone knows 1934 did not occur in the 1940s. (Insert snide comment about the Texas public school system here)
: : : -graml
: : :
: : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: