Keeping in tune with some current posts, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip226-s13.inetnorth.net on December 22, 1998 at 09:58:18:

Just wishing a Merry Chirstmas to everyone here, in the friendliest, funniest, most informative, and wittiest forum I've ever seen. I've only started posting here in the past few months, and already I feel like I know you guys.

Ok, that's pushing it, I admit. But I have learned alot about the obvious character I never knew I didn't know...did that come out right?...as well as the fact that I am not the only guy who remembers seeing there first Indy movie as a pinnacle point in my life. Who would think that a fictional character of the '30's who wears a beat-up felt hat and totes, of all things, a whip, could have such a following?

Enough of that, though. Congrats Micah on creating one of few worthwhile web sites, cograts Michaelson on being so helpful and friendly (until I finally read the print on the main page, I assumed it was you who created the page), and to everyone,

May your whip snap loudly and accurately, may you Webley shoot straight, may your Wested protect you from the elements, may your Aldens never give you blisters, may your MK VII gas bags hold all your tools and ammo, may your kahkis never rip, and may the fedora never blow off your head.

~The Raider
(who nearly slipped in a very famous Star Wars reference back there)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]