It's more like The Curse of Atlantis!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0353.cvx22-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.199.98) on Saturday, March 23, 2002 at 4:13pm :

In Reply to: More Fate of Atlantis Help, Pleeeeeease posted by Sakis from ppp-157.dialup.uoa.gr (195.134.69.157) on Saturday, March 23, 2002 at 3:32pm :

As far as I remember, you need the crescent gear, a bronze gear, a bronze wheel and an eel figurine.
Where do you get those parts? You might have to go back to the previous level. There was room with robot parts. There you will find the wheel and gear. You also need an eel figurine from a cupboard.
Check the diagram in one of the cupboards for instructions (You want to make the arm of the statue move in the right direction)
FG

: I'm in Atlantis, through the canal I have reached the bull statue and all I have to do is put in it's chest the right parts but I'm missing one! I have orichalcum beams, the cresent-shape gear, the part from Sophia's dungeon and the bronze spoked wheel. Does anyone knows which one I'm missing and where I can get?
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com