Re: Bullwhips

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff from proxy2.integrityonline.com on December 22, 1998 at 16:24:55:

In Reply to: Bullwhips posted by Sean Histed on October 14, 1998 at 08:30:02:

: I wanted to know if there is anywhere that I can buy a bullwhip made of reall leather
: about 10 feet long for under $100? Everywhere I look, like for a cobra or something,
: it is about $285.

: Sean

If you are looking for a good quality bullwhip, Then i suggest you call ''Mark Allen co." and get a catolog. There, you can get a catolog with a lot of whips that ''wont break at all if you take care of it. They are the ones who made the same whip for the indiana jones movies, no kidding I have one!!! It is high quality Kangaroo hide leather. they are also the ones that meade the whip for the 1998 movie The Mask of Zorro, I also have that one. The only thing is, they are pretty cheap (money wise) for there awsome quality, they range from about 75.00 to 600.00. But remember, whips are not a toy(You are talking to someone who has bein doing tricks and handling whips for 4 years and has got hit about 3000 times, but of corse you have to in order to learn how to crack one.) You can order videos to teach you how to. Whips are travelling at 700-896 m.p.h., that is what mkes a whip crack(it is breaking the sound barrier.) The number for them is

1-800-858-5568

THANKS FOR ASKING!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: