Welcome!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jinan Tonix from dial43-227.movinet.com.uy (200.2.43.227) on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 at 3:53pm :

In Reply to: New to this place. posted by Unicorn from d3o829.telia.com (213.65.104.243) on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 at 1:14pm :

I have been posting here for about one year, and since you are a newbie, I'd like to give you a quick guide to the unspoken rules or commandments of the Indyfan forum.

10. Thou shall not mention these three letters of the English language in successive order: N i m.

9. Thou shall lean right.

8. Steven Spielberg is a bad director, and he must be admonished to please the fans.

7. George Lucas is a DVD-withholding devil, and he must not be allowed to mess with Indy4.

6. The Second Amendment is infallible.

5. Thou shall worship the Fedora.

4. Don't upset people with provocative thoughts. This is generally frowned upon.

3. Don't be afraid to cry on Michaelson's shoulder! He is there FOR you, and he has plenty room. (grins)

2. Respect thy elders (that would be everybody in a newbie's case, until the next unfortunate newbie shows up). They are commonly known as the CUI.

1. This is Micah's sandbox (no crap*ing in it). He giveth and he taketh.

One more thing that would be important:

Never EVER agree with MK. Sarcasm will get you banned from this place.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com