Well...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 at 5:50pm :

In Reply to: Welcome! posted by Jinan Tonix from dial43-227.movinet.com.uy (200.2.43.227) on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 at 3:53pm :

At least he got MY part right. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

: I have been posting here for about one year, and since you are a newbie, I'd like to give you a quick guide to the unspoken rules or commandments of the Indyfan forum.

:
: 10. Thou shall not mention these three letters of the English language in successive order: N i m.

: 9. Thou shall lean right.

: 8. Steven Spielberg is a bad director, and he must be admonished to please the fans.

: 7. George Lucas is a DVD-withholding devil, and he must not be allowed to mess with Indy4.

: 6. The Second Amendment is infallible.

: 5. Thou shall worship the Fedora.

: 4. Don't upset people with provocative thoughts. This is generally frowned upon.

: 3. Don't be afraid to cry on Michaelson's shoulder! He is there FOR you, and he has plenty room. (grins)

: 2. Respect thy elders (that would be everybody in a newbie's case, until the next unfortunate newbie shows up). They are commonly known as the CUI.

: 1. This is Micah's sandbox (no crap*ing in it). He giveth and he taketh.

:
: One more thing that would be important:

: Never EVER agree with MK. Sarcasm will get you banned from this place.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com