Toht has grubby little fingers

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Forrestal from ? (202.54.87.102) on Thursday, March 28, 2002 at 4:55pm :

In Reply to: Maybe there was something in the air at the Raven.......... posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Thursday, March 28, 2002 at 4:26pm :

I can see how he carelessly grabs the amulet without ever thinking about how hot it might be. In his greed he clutches his fingers around it - then it hits him. AWAHHH-WOOOOO-HEEEEE-OW-OW-OW!

-Forrey

PS: "Dummer Schwanz"

Let's wear Nomex gloves when touching red-hot amulets"

: When the establishment was still standing, anyway.
: As I sat and waited for a buddy to arrive last night, I found yet another abandoned TV and was armed with the knowledge that Raiders was on AMC again.
: And once again, I notice new things every time I watch an Indy film.
: I was counting the none-too-bright things that people in the bar were doing that fateful evening, aside from allowing themselves to drink to a palpable stupor and fall off of chairs or propell themselves through the front door to fight total strangers just for the H-E-double hockey sticks of it.
: First, Marion; despite having run the place for Lord knows how many years seemingly singlehandedly and no doubt averting all kinds of mayhem, allowed one or two men with subguns behind the bar counter with her. You might have thought that her savvy would have told her not to let herself get pinned like that.
: Then there's always everyone's favorite Nazi toad Toht. Folks, when you touch something hot, don't you usually jerk your hand away quickly and utter a few curses, or do you continue to hold the thing clenched in your hand?
: How do you say "What a dork!" in German?
: Still, I guess that it would have been slightly less dramatic if Bellyache made calculations from blisters on Toht's fingertips.........
: Anyways, I'm not trying to pick too hard at a classic. Just more little observations.
: Let's be careful out there.
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: