Speak for yourself...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 26-33.colcpe.cableone.net (24.116.26.33) on Thursday, March 28, 2002 at 9:37pm :

In Reply to: The official release date is... posted by FlyGuy16 from spider-tl084.proxy.aol.com (152.163.207.214) on Thursday, March 28, 2002 at 8:12pm :

: Never

: Filming will take place at the second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.

: ;-) It won't happen fella, and if it does its going to leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

...cuz I ain't in that group. I think it will happen, and it will probably be in the next couple of years. This will be the final installment, and I think it will be made obvious while watching the film. We are going to see an older Indy, one that is nearing the end of his adventurer days, and quite ready to retire to the University to teach. Some will be put off by an aging Indy, but you can bet there will be gobs of action, and it isn't too far fetched to imagine this. In real life, there have been many older adventurers, as you don't have to be young to do this, although this runs against popular youth culture opinion. You can bet that when it finally does make it to us, it will be a huge success. It could not be otherwise. This character is part of American consciousness. I gotta feeling, seeing that you post here, that you will be in the theater line like the rest of us. regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com