Of course!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0362.cvx22-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.199.107) on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 at 3:34am :

In Reply to: Once again, you're right posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Monday, March 25, 2002 at 2:34pm :

I have stopped trying to make sense. Nobody listens anyway. It's all the same, and I'm oblivious. :p
FG
PS: And you're right. I should have never said there were gun fans at COW. I was clearly mistaken. In fact, there is no COW.

: I re-read all my replies, and have yet to see where old FG came to his current conclusions. Nobody said anything about Micah abandoning anything in the entire sting. I commented on the 'gunfans at Club Obi Wan' statement. All the rest has been built on from there. Interesting. The more something gets stirred, the worse it, well, you know. Let's drop it. Shows how a 'joke' can get out of hand, regardless of WHO is reading it, including the 'jokester'. Regards. Michaelson

:
: : Man, one little statement that gets misinterpreted and all hell breaks loose.

: : For the last time, FG ain't anti-American! I'm sure he appreciates the "land of the free, home of the brave," "God Bless America," yadda yadda yadda stuff since this guy lives in San Francisco. Last I checked, he didn't have a membership for the al-Qaeda. He may be a little too lefty for you guys, but we all know he's a closet gearnut. ;)
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com