Re: the REAL Ark of the Covenant

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from pool-207-205-236-122.dlls.grid.net on December 23, 1998 at 21:24:31:

In Reply to: Re: the REAL Ark of the Covenant posted by Webley on December 23, 1998 at 15:06:42:

: : I once saw a special on the Discovery channel that the REAL Ark of the Covenant was being pursued by an archeaologist who tracked it down to a temple in Isreal. It could only be accessed by 2 individuals(can't remember their status- high priests?). Has anyone else seen this special??

: I once read in a magazine that a certain Graham Hancock found the Ark in a chapel in the city Axum in Ethiopia and that Kopisch-Christian priests are the real Raiders of the Lost Ark. It was a very interesting article with some pictures of the chapel but is this true?
: -Webley-

That could very well be the resting place location that I had seen on Discovery(gonna have to see it again), the show was very detailed and followed the trail that the Ark was supposed to have travelled (from one place to the next). It ended at this temple or chapel, guarded by two individuals, entrance was prohibited to anyone else, therefore, he had to respect their religious guidelines, never entering, and wondering for the rest of his life if it was really inside. They even showed the actual location- it's strange that nobody has tried to gain entrance, makes you wonder how well religion is respected, even to thieves.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]