So, I'm guessing that you never read the reply to the rebuke......?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 at 7:45pm :

In Reply to: GOOD!! posted by FlyGuy16 from spider-tl034.proxy.aol.com (152.163.207.189) on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 at 3:00pm :

Down below, when I first mentioned this special person.
If you don't feel like hunting for that post, the long and short of it is that she is doing well, and is newly married to a Marine with a heart of gold. He is up for being medically dropped from service due to a busted back that kept him from graduating Recon training.
He and I can take long, deep sighs together.
She is considering returning stateside for officer candidate school, so that they can be closer together. She's definately smart and tough enough to make it, and the Zoomie Academy had better look out for this girl.
As for kids, I'm not sure about that one yet. I'm sure they'll be working on it someday.
If you were asking about myself and the subject of kids, I will admit that for the first time in my life, I have felt a quick pang of paternal desire, thanks to the little girl next door on "King of the Hill." I wouldn't mind a daughter like her someday.
How about you, FlyGuy? Still seeing that special lady you had mentioned earlier, who looked so cute in your PB? Inquiring minds wouldn't mind knowing.
Until next time, knowing is half the battle, and let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com