Re: if only I spoke Hovitos

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by belloq from user.league.nfl.com (204.141.110.33) on Thursday, April 04, 2002 at 1:26pm :

In Reply to: if only I spoke Hovitos posted by Donovan from gate.timeinc.com (64.236.245.243) on Thursday, April 04, 2002 at 12:33pm :

I live on LI and work in NYC. Tonight is the "exclusive" preview for museum members and a special presentation and "disco dance." Exhibit from 1-9, presentation tickets available at 5:30, disco dance 6-9, presentation 6:30-8. I think all you have to do to attend is join the museum at $40, which includes two free $10 tickets to MOM.

From the BMA website:

Museum Members will be the very first to see the exhibition at the BMA, at a special Members preview Thursday, April 4, from 1 to 9 p.m. Non-Members wishing to attend may purchase Memberships during the preview and receive a gift. All guests are invited to come to the preview in either Star Wars costume or 1970s attire. Beginning at 6:30 p.m., a deejay will play disco music.

Star Wars Conversations: Join host Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), master model maker Lorne Peterson and animation director Rob Coleman in a conversation that explores the behind-the-scenes artistry of the Star Wars films. The artists will discuss the original works of conceptual and production art, costumes, models and props in the exhibition Star Wars: The Magic of Myth and may reveal a few secrets of their trades. A portion of the program will include audience participation, so come with questions.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com