DVD News?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rik Duel from c16634.rochd2.qld.optusnet.com.au (210.49.67.253) on Friday, April 05, 2002 at 5:51pm :

AICN's Moriarty recently went to some kind of junket for The Fellowship of the Rings DVD and had the following hearsay on Indy DVDs:

"People filed in around me, and I couldn't help but listen to the guys sitting behind me. One of them talked about working on the ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST DVD for Paramount, and how there's a lot of work that needs to be done on it. Before that work can begin, they are going to have to get certain original elements from the Leone estate, something they're working on right now. He also talked about the brand-new high-def transfer of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK that's just been done, and how he's heard the plan is to do each INDIANA JONES film separately in 2-disc sets, with RAIDERS due as early as fourth quarter of this year, where it would go head-to-head with ATTACK OF THE CLONES, SPIDER-MAN, the FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING extended version, and the BACK TO THE FUTURE box set."

Can it be true? Please God, let it be true.

Rik.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com