No offense taken...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 27-209.colcpe.cableone.net (24.116.27.209) on Friday, April 05, 2002 at 6:25pm :

In Reply to: I just have to say.... posted by MK from dialup-64.156.148.18.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net (64.156.148.18) on Thursday, April 04, 2002 at 10:31pm :

: .....I am no fan of Fall Guy, but.... no offense Fedora, but there was no need to slam him on this one. The NIM guys will say plenty of things that will start a ruckus, but they are being civil (so far) on this post. There are more things about being a southern gentleman than just protecting the second ammendment. It also is about being a class act and conducting yourself in a respectable way. You did yourself a dishonor by starting attempting to start a fight. To do that is to be no better than they are.

: I have always gotten along with you and don't mean to offend you. You know that I am no fan of the NIM crowd, but let's save the ammo for when were being shot at.

: Give it some thought.

: Regards,

: MK

...and I was just ribbing FG. I didn't intend it to be inflamatory, and would have backed of if he got righteous on me. And yeah, I know, I goofed up on an off topic post, but I did bring Indy into the equation, albeit, nominally. Oh, and MK, I have NEVER EVER claimed to be a Southern Gentleman. I am in that group that calls a spade a spade. I make an occassional post like the one above to see how many folks like to pile on, and notice once again that old Fedora still has the charm to do so. That these folks seem to keep their mouths shut when the NIM crowd pursues chaos is very telling, and quite amusing. And, MK, just like our favorite character, I like fighting, hell, I was one of the folks that enlisted during the Viet Nam conflict, while others were fleeing to Canada. I was shot at and hit, so, not much that can be said here has much affect on me. Verbal bullets ain't shit. But one thing is for sure, honor is very important to me, and to equate what I said with dishonor is ludicrous. And to the folks that joined in on my chastisement, well, you guys can kiss my ass. No offense, of course. Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com