I don't stand for much...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2iveu82.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.121.2) on Thursday, April 11, 2002 at 6:49am :

In Reply to: A poll - to lighten the mood a bit! posted by Forrestal from ittgs002.ittkokusai.co.jp (210.239.161.3) on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 at 11:53pm :

My hero is Ben Franklin. That guy cracks me up. The colonies' first true Renaissance Man, Franklin should be known for more than simply electrocuting turkeys and strutting around his Philadelphia home while naked (and with the curtains open). He had an insatiable appetite (for many things, actually) for learning and would go on long jags where he'd study one subject just for the hell of it, and quickly turn around and study something else when his curiosity was satisfied. I can identify with that.
-graml
"Hunger is the best pickle." -Ben Franklin (from Poor Richard's)

: I'm sure most of us here will name Indy as their favorite fictional hero, but who is your real-life hero? If the term "hero" is too cliché for you, you can name someone you admire for what he or she has done or stands for.
: I will weasel out now and see who you people come up with. Then I might feel comfortable enough to reveal my own hero!

: -Forrey

:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com