Re: FlightSuits delivery time

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IndianaGJR from spider-te051.proxy.aol.com (152.163.195.196) on Thursday, April 18, 2002 at 3:17pm :

In Reply to: Re: FlightSuits delivery time posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Thursday, April 18, 2002 at 2:10pm :

: With it a week on the road, just about any minute now. Touch bases with Dave Marshall and get the UPS tracking number. You can then go to http://www.ups.com , type in the number and find out where it is. Dave's phone number is 800-748-6693. Regards. Michaelson

Well, no need for the tracking number because it just arrived! I want to thank all the Indy fans as well as Dave Marshall at flight suits for making this jacket possible. I dont know what to say about the jacket except that im glad i got the off the rack 46r and that the jacket is a true representation! I have had about 5 Indy jackets pass through my hands and this one is my favorite for the very fact that it looks like the jacket in the movie. This Raiders jacket will be kept next to my LC Wested. Thanks,
GJR

: : Order is via USA from west coast to east coast. They shipped the item ups on the 11th of april. When should i expect it? Thanks,
: : GJR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com