Specifications?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Friday, April 19, 2002 at 11:37am :

In Reply to: Dometakis shirts for sale (Indiana Jones) posted by MacGyver from dap-209-166-148-185.nfas.greensburg-tnt-1.sns234.pa.stargate.net (209.166.148.185) on Friday, April 19, 2002 at 10:58am :

I may have over looked them in the post below. What are the sizes, etc.? Regards. Michaelson

: I would like to take the opportunity to put on the market a total
: of three (3) Indiana Jones shirts handmade by Mr. Andreas Dometakis
: of London.

: Over the past number of years, I have had Mr. Dometakis create a number of them for me, as I am also an avid collector of Indiana Jones related items. These shirts were picked up in person on one of my visits to his shop. From the outset, I would like to state that this particular batch of shirts which were made for me were created from a material of different weight of cotton from the originals as Mr. Dometakis will substitute similar material as he sees fit to produce the correct colour for this shirt. These shirts are heavier in weight and are perhaps more suitable for cooler weather; otherwise, they are tailored to the exact specifications as those he produced for the films.

: As some of you may know, with Mr. Dometakis, it does take some time to receive your order as he is a very busy man. This particular order took approximately two years to pick up. There are only two reasons why I am offering these for sale to the public. The first is due to financial obligations, and the second is the fact that I usually do not wear heavier clothing.

: I will offer these shirts at cost ($210 U.S. ea.) + shipping. I will only ship to the continental U.S. Serious inquires only may be sent to realmacgyver@hotmail.com; I will send photos of the shirts and answer all of your questions at that time. (Please be aware that I am quite busy and it may take a few days to respond.)

: Thank you,

: MacGyver

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com