How about him in a howdah? He'll steal every scene he's in!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0043.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.192.43) on Saturday, April 20, 2002 at 2:17pm :

In Reply to: That's what I had in mind! posted by graml from user-2iveuad.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.121.77) on Saturday, April 20, 2002 at 8:05am :

But how would they get him (Brando not Ford) up there? :p
FG

: I may have a sick, twisted mind but there is no way in red hell that I'd ever want to see Marlon Brando running, fighting, hanging off a building's facade or even walking. That would give me nightmares from now until the end of days. I like the idea of him being carried in a litter, but I can't think of four men strong enough to carry off such an effect. It'd have to be CGI!
: How about Indy versus a bunch of ninjas?
: -graml
: PS I hope Marlon Brando won't engage in some ridiculous form of vengeance for my statements...

: : The thought of Marlon (Ravenwood?) Brando fighting Indy (on a rope bridge - are you nuts?) is too much. The man is 80. I see him more as the brains of the operation, being carried around in a big chair (Like In the pathetic remake of 'The Island of Dr. Moreau'), sweating profusely under ghastly makeup.
: : FG
: : PS: "Herr Doctor Van Jones, willkommen in meiner Schokoladenmanufaktur!"

: : : I'd like to see a murderous post-War black marketeer smuggler as the villain for the next film. Do you think Marlon Brando could fake a Dutch accent? (wink wink yourself!)
: : : -graml

: : : : We need a formidable foe for Indy, right? Will it be the evil Russians or Chinese (*wink wink* - Let's not forget we ARE dealing with movie stereotypes here!), or will it be some super villain like in the typical James Bond film? Or could it be that the new movie is more about Indy himself?
: : : : What do you think?
: : : : FG
: : : : PS: Rutger Hauer or Fred Ward!
: : : : :
: : : : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title: