The plot is there!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0382.cvx22-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.199.127) on Thursday, April 25, 2002 at 3:17pm :

In Reply to: In sum (ha ha) posted by Inby from sdn-ar-004waseatP330.dialsprint.net (168.191.238.236) on Thursday, April 25, 2002 at 2:52pm :

I know that Indy is hiding a co-ed in his house, but I can't find her!. Just look at the champagne, the silk robe, the moody lighting, the place is also pretty clean for a bachelor's place. It's obvious a lady's in the house! When Indy opens his closet, I almost expect that someone hands him his whip! :p
FG

: The whole Jones/Ravenwood storyline is really the only thing with any potential for a meaty Indy 4 plot. Anything else would seem like MOTW (Monster of the Week) storytelling, if Lucasberg has any interest in the character anymore. In my opinion.
: Now, back to the mystery of Marcus' visit to Indy's house and the curious incident of the drunken co-ed during his visit. The co-ed said nothing during Marcus' visit. That was the curious incident", remarked Inby Holmes.
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com