Now look here you.....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Friday, April 26, 2002 at 12:33pm :

In Reply to: I was trying my best! posted by Fall Guy from pool0382.cvx22-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.199.127) on Thursday, April 25, 2002 at 3:35pm :

Are you going to make me mis-read yet ANOTHER post of yours, so I can climb your frame for something you DIDN'T say, or are you going to leave well enough alone?! (grins) Sad, ain't I? Regards. Michaelson

: I ultimately failed. Tough luck. ;)
: FG
: PS: Micah never answered my question...

: : Uh, no, my mistake. He mentioned the 'hat' in a post, and I just got, well, I over reacted. Sorry. (grins) High regards. Michaelson

:
: : : I may have been influenced by his brief appearances in the documentary, Battle of Brazil. From his attitude in that documentary, there seemed to be some friction with Terry Gilliam (maybe Terry's fault) and my gut-reaction is that he will feel like he's slumming by writing an Indy movie. He does this rewrite stuff for the cash... His work on Crusade was uncredited. But, if he's got something better to do like the Tulip Fever as mentioned in the article, he'll jump at the chance.

: : : Consider my words here like a sports commentator before a game, saying unsupported things like, "Team A is coming into this matchup with a fire in their belly. They are going to win unless Team B wants it more." It's silly to speculate and say those things when the outcome will be whatever it is, but they feel the need to do it. Similarly, I feel the need to say these things. They aren't gospel. They aren't even likely. They're just my opinion/prediction. Please allow me this simple bit of fun.

: : : You have faith that Lucas and company will do what's best for Indy and so do I.

: : : --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com