No, Mr. Fall Guy; maybe you should "know what."

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Saturday, April 27, 2002 at 4:13pm :

In Reply to: You know what? posted by Fall Guy from pool0509.cvx22-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.199.254) on Friday, April 26, 2002 at 10:59pm :

Ordinarily I would stay the hell out of these things, but I guess I'm just feeling a little pugnacious this fine Saturday.
Where you get off on denouncing Micah on "all the precious rules and regulations of his forum" is a pretty lame thing. In case you weren't already aware of it, Mr. Johnson is probably one of the most relaxed moderators out there. It wasn't as though he wiped your entire poll of the face of the board, he asked you rather nicely to keep future ones on a single thread. I've got faith that he had a reason, and wasn't asking this of you just for the sake of being a pr*ck.
You bring a lot of discredit upon yourself with retorts like the one above. I guess that I incorrectly supposed that with all of your apparent education and travel, you would also have good manners to show for it.
Well, I've pretty much said what I couldn't stand to keep inside. From what I've read before here in the forum, you seem to be the sort of person who just has to have the last word on a subject, so it's yours. I don't feel like polluting the world with more hot air going back and forth with you in a neverending string of posts.
I acknowledge that most people aren't usually the same people that they try to make themselves look while safely online, and in your case, I would hope so. But if indeed you do tend to be every bit as crass to others in person as you are when you send replies like that, then from the bottom of my heart, let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com