I was not aware of that...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.250.212) on Saturday, May 04, 2002 at 0:50am :

In Reply to: New bit of trivia that needed to be shared. posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Friday, May 03, 2002 at 10:14pm :

Though it's been about 8 years since I've last seen "Willow." A pretty good movie, but not my favourite Lucasfilm offering...

Oh and my favourite Val Kilmer movie is "The Saint." I know it got largely bad reviews, but I LOVED the movie (and I know I'll get hung, but I kinda enjoyed it more than the Roger Moore series, though to my defense I only saw about 2 or 3 episodes of that show). Something about it gave me great comfort when it came out in 1997. Maybe it was the score, it had a lovely score... I only hope that Paramount will give the movie a special edition-DVD treatment as opposed to their current bare-bones version out there.

: Pat Roach, our big bald German mechanic and so much more, was also General Kael (spelling?) in "Willow."
: I never had any idea about that one. Did this take anyone else by surprise, or am I once again way behind the times?
: "Willow," despite what most folks seem to think about it, wasn't that a bad a movie, I feel. It's still my favorite Val Kilmer flick of all time (I blame him as my inspiration for the ponytail all those years ago), and it also opened my eyes to just how many vertically-challenged folks there are in Hollywood.
: Heh, let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com