All things Indy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shedmun from slip-32-100-128-56.nc.us.ibm.net on December 28, 1998 at 00:30:07:

And God said let there be Indy, and there was, and He saw that it was good. And the morning and the night were the 9th day(heck, if I were God, I would have rested on the 8th day, too).

I've been watching Indy and loving every minute of it for quite some time. I don't know how long, nor is that really important.

Basically it's 3 in the morning and I am looking and Indiana Jones stuff on ye old www.

A few jovial questions for you....
Indy lived in Utah for a while...was his father a polygamist? (Sure, he lost Indy's mom, but I mean come on, he had nine more wives around somewhere, it's Sean Connery for the love of God.)
When you travel by air, do you find it difficult to spot the red line tracing your route?
And finally...
Are you the only person in the room that knows that water should not be purchased because "fish make love in it"?

Yes, I know. What can I say? I chose....poorly.
Favor to ask though guys and dolls...
Would anyone who has concrete info on the Wested Jacket (sell me on it), and where I can get "close enough" replicas of the shirt, pants, and shoes please email me at richpj01@wfu.edu. I appreciate it much.

Oh yeah, I also am interested in the Zippo Four Leaf Clover lighter....got details? Drip me a line at the afore mentioned address.

Until next time remember, Indiana is the name of the dog, but it's also the name of a state.

Need sleepy, adios.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]