Re: never mind ive figured it out.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-ntc-tc011.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.21) on Wednesday, May 08, 2002 at 6:37pm :

In Reply to: Re: Good place to ask is IndyGear posted by Reggie from spider-ntc-tc011.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.21) on Wednesday, May 08, 2002 at 6:29pm :

: Swing on over to Indygear.com. This is done almost on a daily basis, and your answers can be found there at the forum. If you're not registered, just go to http://www.indygear.com, click on the 'community' section and find 'Club Obi Wan'. Follow the instructions for registration, then enter the forum. All will be 'revealed' there. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

: Is it free to register? I read something about monthly payments in the disclaimer.

: : : I own an indiana miller open crown fedora. After searching for a year to find a place close by to get my battered fedora blocked, I finally found it. The only thing stoping me is money (im 17, im on a budget) and the curiosity as to weather I actualy need my hat blocked. I have worn it daily for a year and a half and its not as nicely shaped as when I first shaped it. I was wondering what exactly is the hat blocking process. What do they do? If they can re-shape it in to an open crown again, I could re-shape it myself. After wearing it a year-and-a-half, the fedora isn't as tall as it was, and the once parallel sides now slope inwards. It originaly looked like the LC fedora when I first shaped it, but now it looks like a TOD fedora. It could also be a tad bit stiffer, as it has softend up a bit.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com