Re: Rumor has it...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 66-50-21-157.prtc.net (66.50.21.157) on Thursday, May 09, 2002 at 7:04pm :

In Reply to: Rumor has it... posted by graml from user-2iveu97.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.121.39) on Thursday, May 09, 2002 at 5:53pm :

: That the PS2 will be dropping to 200 clams this summer. I wonder if I can get a store credit for that extra 100 dollars I paid when I got my PS2...
: Anyhow, I'm all stoked for this game. The brawl mode sounds a tad un-Indy, but I can't wait to get into a chair-smashin', table-leg swingin' melee in a Hong Kong opium den. Again. It'll be like college!
: -graml

Really? It kinda reminds me of the TOD fight sequence and the Thugee or the whole Nepal brawl. If Indy can pull off that shovel swing against a big oponent like in TOD, i'd be happy. They need to make updated IJ games based on Raiders, TOD and LC.
I'd buy the PS2, the controlls are better. Even if the graphics ARE better on the X-Box, it seems like a dying console(outside of the US). Oh well, I could buy both versions, who cares. If I love this game as much as Infernal Machine for PC or Spider-Man for PS2, it'll be a great title to own.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com