keepin it real

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from gate.timeinc.com (64.236.245.243) on Friday, May 10, 2002 at 10:42am :

In Reply to: Re: Sounds really cool posted by Reggie from spider-ntc-ta051.proxy.aol.com (198.81.16.41) on Thursday, May 09, 2002 at 6:18pm :

Yeah! the one thing that bothered me the most about Infernal Machine is that I felt there was too much emphasis on the supernatural - in the movies and the comics the supernatural plays a role but most of the action is Indy vs. Nazi stooges or Thugees not Indy vs. two-story tall mystical ice creatures. I can't wait for this game!

: I have rented The Infernal Machine for N64 several times and have become a big fan of it. It reminds me of the novel series, especialy the Max McCoy ones. I was only disapointed in the two fisted knuckle action of the came. You would disarm a guy with the whip then you and the bad guy would stand there and take turns hiting eachouther untill one of you would fall. Not much action. Gun fights were exellent though. This new game sounds great. The fights sound like a much needed improvement. That will make it more like the movies. Indy hit that guy in the bar with a stool in Raiders, we need to see action like that in the game. 1935 CHina sounds cool as well. Do you think we will get a chance to see Lao Che and his gang? I hope so. Also Indy's friend who got shot who posed as a waiter. Cant spell the name.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com