Sony's run by a bunch of pirates?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivev64.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.124.196) on Friday, May 10, 2002 at 4:21pm :

In Reply to: Rumor has not posted by Donovan from gate.timeinc.com (64.236.245.243) on Friday, May 10, 2002 at 10:40am :

Curse those money-grubbing brigands! I should say, for the record, that I am very, very happy with my PS2. When I first got it, there were about four games and they were all awful. But now there are so many decent games out there, I don't know which one to get next. And it'll only get better when the Indy game comes out.
-graml
PS Maybe I should just turn over my next seven paychecks to the Sony corporation. They're probably going to get them anyway.

: Graml, word on the PS2 is that the price is staying the same but they're adding the hard drive. Meanwhile the rest of us that have the PS2 already will be faced with shelling out extra dough for hard drives if we want them.

: : That the PS2 will be dropping to 200 clams this summer. I wonder if I can get a store credit for that extra 100 dollars I paid when I got my PS2...
: : Anyhow, I'm all stoked for this game. The brawl mode sounds a tad un-Indy, but I can't wait to get into a chair-smashin', table-leg swingin' melee in a Hong Kong opium den. Again. It'll be like college!
: : -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com