Any San Diego folks care to tag along?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Sunday, May 12, 2002 at 3:41pm :

In Reply to: Sorry Indyfan... posted by Indiana Jun from spider-wo044.proxy.aol.com (205.188.200.39) on Sunday, May 12, 2002 at 11:59am :

As usual, it looks as though I'm going to be the "odd one out," since I heard a report that all cabins on the ship are sold out. As such, I'm going to have to check around the local neighborhood for any sort of place that will "leave the light on" for me.
Hopefully it won't be Dr. Frank's castle..............
If any San Diego folks would like to take off north together, drop me a line, and we'll catch a train together and meet the rest at the maingate of the Happiest Place on Earth, and find a place to collapse after the festivities are over for the night.
Oh, and for what it's worth; I would think that I hardly qualify as a "gearhead." Fraulein Texas Girl first passed the word of the Indy muster; right here in the Forum.
It'll be good to see a few of you guys again, and meet a few who are the stuff of legends around here.
Until then, let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com