The Second Amendment of the Indyfan Constitution

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Forrestal from 66-106-175-34.customer.algx.net (66.106.175.34) on Monday, May 13, 2002 at 3:24pm :

In Reply to: Okay, allow me to ammend a little bit............ posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Sunday, May 12, 2002 at 4:20pm :

Always leave and enter any room through the window, preferably swinging on your whip.
-Forrey

: So, Dinner at Sir Winston's (wherever that is) is completely booked.
: Well, I'm not sure how the arrangements would work out, but to any folks who would like to join the gang, I can't imagine that any establishment would be so uptight as to not grant us the right to a "kiddie table" near the main one (and if they won't, I'll put on some Blues Brothers shades and ask nearby patrons "How much for the women?")
: Still, if it doesn't pan out that way, how about if I treat at the local IHOP for everyone who couldn't get in? Of course, I could relate the time that I took Princess Jasmine #2 out for dinner when she got off work, and at that hour, the IHOP was sort of like walking into the bar in Star Wars.........
: Heh, they only come out at night.
: Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com