ATT: MICAH!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from proxy.integrity.com (63.251.172.57) on Thursday, May 16, 2002 at 4:10pm :

In Reply to: Re: IMPOSTOR!! posted by Indiana Jun from proxy.integrity.com (63.251.172.57) on Thursday, May 16, 2002 at 4:09pm :

This is Dan, for some reason this post came up as Indiana Jun posting it, not Indiana Dan. Can someone please explain why? Thank you. Dan

: I can vouch for this. Yesterday I was talking to Neosmatrix, when all of a sudden I got a message from a NIMAGENT001, they told me to beware of the NIMers at QM, I asked them who they were they wouldn't tell me they told me several other NIM SPEC OPS, NIMAGENT003, NIMAGENT009, NIMAGENT007 were all imposters, I asked who this person was again no reply. They told me never to contact them. But they did mention that if I were to ever join COW again that they would find me, I asked if it was an administrator, but as you can all imagine. He said nothing in reply. Just thought I would vouch MK. Hope you catch this imposter. C YA SATURDAY. Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com