Have I offended you?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-21-51.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.21.51) on Sunday, May 19, 2002 at 1:51am :

In Reply to: Lucas bashing... posted by Fedora from ? (24.116.205.230) on Saturday, May 18, 2002 at 1:25pm :

...Then I am sorry.

For one thing, I think this post was taken a little too seriously, as it was never intended as anything other than a few tongue-in-cheek observations...things that struck me (after watching ATOC) as stuff I wouldn't want to see creep into Indy IV. Most notably, excessive CGI and a cliched love story.

But I didn't intend any of it to be taken as Lucas-bashing. I mean, really, if it's not part of my blind, fanatical pursuit of the mythical "Indy IV", have I ever really posted anything here that was worth reading? Nuff said.

"I seriously doubt that there is anyone here on this forum that has half the talent that any of the big three has."

Possibly not in filmmaking, but I'm willing to bet there's a ton of talented folks here that can run circles around "the big three" in other fields.

"Looks like his talent has made him very rich and famous. How about you?"

I cheated. I engineered cause over effect.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com