What?! Have you lost your mind?!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.240.87) on Sunday, May 19, 2002 at 2:41pm :

In Reply to: A younger Harrison Ford and CGI in Indy4? posted by Forrestal from 66-106-175-34.customer.algx.net (66.106.175.34) on Sunday, May 19, 2002 at 2:33pm :

There's no freakin' way that Indy should be CGI. God, that'd look terrible. Have you seen The Mummy Freakin' Returns? The Rock looked SO HORRIBLE when they made him CGI. That shit was pathetic! There's no way that Lucas' army of nerds could make Indy look as real as he did in The Last Crusade.

I admit, Yoda looked better than any CGI to date, but he still looked computer generated. Episode I felt like an animated movie. I don't want the next Indy flick to be in that vein. Let's keep our grizzled Harrison Ford no matter how ancient that grandpa is.

: Harrison Ford could be digitally enhanced to make him look and act younger than the pop he is. I'm also thinking of all the bone-shattering special effects that could be made really spectacular.
: Watching Episode 2 and a killer-looking Yoda made me realize that the time is ripe for digital. Go George! GO!
: -Forrey

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com