Sorry.....but...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-020-184.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.20.184) on Monday, May 20, 2002 at 12:42pm :

In Reply to: Actually... posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.240.87) on Monday, May 20, 2002 at 3:45am :

Donovans head ?!? I'm not buyin' it...PERHAPS the Zeppelin.....looks more like a model against a blue screen, but that's just me, I guess. No way is the head cgi tho'....guess this'll take some REAL looking into, yeah?

There was a show (forget the name - someone help me out here) on Discovery one time about effects, and they had the ILM head of the effects team for Young Indy on, and she was saying that they were JUST starting to really noodle about with CGI for the use of widening streets and adding in period cars, more people in a scene, and the like (The episode with Scarface, specifically the scene at the funeral for, uhhh, Cosimo was it? The Elliot Ness one...Been awhile since I watched that episode), the show went on to speak a great deal about the cgi in Last Starfighter.

Anyway, Donovans head looks so very much like the herky-jerky stop-motion effect, and not cgi.

Ayone have any REAL info - I.E. some sort of proveable confirmation one way or the other?

Until then,

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com