questions about forum regulations

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-ntc-tb014.proxy.aol.com (198.81.16.154) on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 at 6:46pm :

Weeks ago, I posted a question about hat blocking. Michaelson responded and refered me to the Club Obi Wan at Indygear.com, a forum dedicated to gear etc. I have looked though recent forum postings and havent seen any relating to hats, whips, or jackets. I have been gone for a very long time and I am wondering is there a new polocy about postings regarding Indy items such as those listed above. I remember years back when there was an "epidemic" of fan fiction, and such postings were not allowed on the forum, only the Fan Fiction Forum. Has the same thing happed to postings regarding gear? Also, I folowed the instructions of Michaelson and have registered at Club Obi Wan. However, I am having dificulties trying to figure out how to use it. I E-mailed Indygear.com the same day I registered and have not recieved a response yet. Education about the modern forum community would be much appreciated.
-Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com