Reggie

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 10:51am :

In Reply to: Re: Thank You! posted by Reggie from spider-ntc-tc054.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.44) on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 10:27am :

You didn't get a response because there IS no email address of Indygear.com. , but you can reach ME at the site at using the email address of Michaelson@indygear.com if you're still having problems. I'll try and help you sort them out, or will find someone who can. Sorry you've been having problems. Regards. Michaelson

: : There is definitely no rule against gear posts here. There was a time when a group of posters here were militantly anti-gear and subtlely and not so subtlely made that opinion known. I believe that crowd is mostly gone now, but the damage has been done. Gear posts have primarily moved on to Indygear where there are lots of folks with the expertise and interest. The reality of the situation now is that if you want your gear question answered that's the best place to go.

: : --Micah

: I was just very confused. Thanks for taking the time to set me strait.-Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com