Well, nobody's perfect. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 8:37pm :

In Reply to: Re: So you're a measly little field student like myself? posted by Reggie from spider-ntc-tc054.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.44) on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 10:35am :

: : I'm pretty new in the Club also, and it's kinda funny that I'm there since I hardly qualify as a "gearhead." So I understand when you share that you have been lost there before (some folks would term me as "blissfully ignorant" (bless their little hearts), and I wound up posting basically the same message over and over again, but I think that all was forgiven once I figured it out).
: : Anyway, the Fedora section should give you the attention that you need. Just go to that particular section, and start a new post with your question. Then just sit back and wait for the chain to grow. And I've got faith that it will. I can personally vouch for the membership of the Club being top-shelf A-1 folks.
: : Hope that this was a little help.
: : Let's be careful out there.

: I feel prety stupid not being able to know how to post a message there. I took me awhile to set all my stuff up. It's just that Indyfan forum is so easy to use. I find Indygear to be quite confusing. Thanks for the welcome back.
: -Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com