Re: Apparently a common problem...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rabittooth from spider-tk013.proxy.aol.com (152.163.206.178) on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 8:56pm :

In Reply to: Apparently a common problem... posted by Michigan Smith from spider-ta014.proxy.aol.com (152.163.205.49) on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 8:33pm :

I would like to just say one more thing about this. I'm not sure it's fair to blame NIM for this serious infraction. It's obviously the work of a lone individual with NO conspiracy-like decision being made by any group. There is certainly the Indiana Jones fan connection there, but NIMers have received these emails too. The relationship between NIM and Gearheads is strained, to say the least, and more like quarreling siblings than like true enemies. Only a real low-life f&*$ wad (is f&*$ wad one word or two? hyphenated?) would be sending viruses to people as a form of this kinda mischeif. I'd recognize NIMers as a group would be more creative and forthcoming when breaking our balls (pardon my french) (Sorry Indy_French). I sure wish I could get my hands on whoever IS sending them though... but as we know, this type of thing is only committed by the lowest form of coward, and he/she will never identify themselves and get the beating they deserve.

-Rabittooth

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com