Re: Questions about Last Crusade..please answer!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip237-s02.inetnorth.net on December 29, 1998 at 17:34:16:

In Reply to: Re: Questions about Last Crusade..please answer! posted by Bryan on December 29, 1998 at 17:02:44:

: : Hello everyone...It has been a long time since I've been here...Been caught up in work and stuff...I see that Michaelson is still here...I look forward to reading his comments again....Anyways....In Last Crusade after Henry and Indy drink the water from the grail...do they have eternal life now or only if they stay in the temple do they have eternal life because the knight said sometihng bout the price of immortality...and another observation is....if eternal life was given to them even if they didnt stay at the temple...why didnt he give some to brody and sallah>????Thats always bothered me

: : Mike

: They only got eternal life if they stayed in the temple. I believe that is the way it is. At least the knight said "But the grail can not pass beyond the great seal, for that is it's boundary, and the price of immortality". I think that was it, I'm just pulling that off the top of my head real quick.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. the only problem I can see is, why didn't Henry's wound open? I mean, I know it was healed, but logically....

As for why they didn't stay, or give Sallah and Marcus a drink, I can guess that they figured no one REALLY want's to live forever. Imagine how boring that could get, especially behind the Great Seal.

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]