Am I dreaming or something?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.250.212) on Sunday, June 02, 2002 at 4:27pm :

In Reply to: Spielberg Talks Indy 4 posted by James from host-216-78-22-18.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.22.18) on Sunday, June 02, 2002 at 2:21pm :

Whoa, would 2005 be one hell of a summer movie season or WHAT?!?

In 2005, I'm sure I'll be peeing my pants with 5-year-old kid pleasure. ;) Whoops, did I reveal too much? :P

And that's pretty neat how SW and IJ would both rack up the American holiday weekends. If that ain't patriotism I don't know what is. ;)

I smell Lucas bathing in a swimming pool of Dead Presidents in 2005, and I'll gladly fund that (with the natural currency conversions of course ;)).

: I suspected that Lucas might be wanting to go out with a bang (ending both Star Wars and Indy series the same summer), and now Spielberg has confirmed to Cinescape that that's the plan.

: “The movie’s going to be shot probably in May of 2004. When I say probably, it could be April or May of 2004 and the movie’s going to come out probably for the July 4th weekend of 2005, because the last STAR WARS is going to come out the week before Memorial Day 2005. So we’re coordinating this to be a one-two punch with the last STAR WARS coming out in 2005 in May and INDIANA JONES 4 coming out 2005, probably June 29th or July 4th.”

: He also addresses what we already know about the story itself.

: “The status is that Frank Darabont is starting – he’s writing the screenplay. We just made Frank’s deal two weeks ago. We have the story, which is a story George Lucas wrote. It’s a wonderful story. We have Harrison Ford, who’s approved the story. He’s ready to perform in the movie.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com