Re: Kenner Toy Commercials

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vogel from spider-tk054.proxy.aol.com (152.163.206.199) on Wednesday, June 05, 2002 at 1:27am :

In Reply to: Kenner Toy Commercials posted by 007 from 24-148-27-14.na.21stcentury.net (24.148.27.14) on Monday, June 03, 2002 at 11:26pm :

www.artoosnews.com used to have the Vintage Star Wars toy commercials, but unfortunately that disappeared from the site! They had some great stuff including a "Revenge of the Jedi" Trailer where Luke has a blue Lightsaber instead of green... Oh well, now I sound like a Star Wars geek...not that there's anything wrong with that...

I wish the Indy ones were out there, I've looked time and time again, but with no luck. Maybe someone else in here can point us in the right direction. The only commercial I remember was one for the "Well of Souls," where the kid makes Toht push Indy and Marion down into a hole in the ground that was supposed to be the well of souls. It's probably been 20 years, so my memory could be off....

But going back to the Star Wars ones, If I get some spare time, I might upload the files to a small web site aimed specifically for downloading those commercials. Each one was smaller than 1 megabyte I think.

-Vogel

: My memory fails me. Didn't a while back, someone post about a source to download the Indiana Jones and Star Wars Kenner Toy commercials? I've been looking everywhere, but without any luck. Thanx.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com