go serious!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-4352b5f0.dyn.optonline.net (67.82.181.240) on Wednesday, June 05, 2002 at 7:04pm :

In Reply to: Indy 4...What would you like to see? posted by Man With Cool Hat from net24-164-114-191.neo.rr.com (24.164.114.191) on Wednesday, June 05, 2002 at 0:20am :

What I would like to see is a return to the seriousness of Raiders, where the humor is totally organic and not like in Crusade where it seems very 'joke, punchline' (not to say that Crusade isn't good, just different).

And I think Sallah should come back.

But that's just my opinion....

: Just wondering what everyone would choose as their ideal plot for Indy 4? What would you go after? Which characters would you bring back from the other movies?

: My choices would be:

: Artifact/Site: A place such as the Garden of Eden. However, when Indy got there, he would find something else, something unexpected that possessed unbelievable power. Not a weapon, but something to do with faith or human origin.

: Plot: Indy dealing with age, but also the internal struggle of avoiding everyday life. He would try to remain the loaner/hero type. He would find out about an unknown off spring and be forced to deal with the relationship. He would feel the guilt of abandoning his child as his Father did to him, and be forced to deal with it.

: Characters: Henry Sr., Off spring (who does not take part in the adventure), Salah, Marion, and bring in one new female to antagonize.

: Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com