I really hope

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Masterfulks from dialup144.d.watervalley.net (216.220.142.144) on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 at 0:47am :

In Reply to: Is there still magic in movies? posted by Man With Cool Hat from net24-164-114-191.neo.rr.com (24.164.114.191) on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 11:46pm :

That lucas will go easy on his involvement of special effects in Indy. I like the realism of the earlier Star Wars movies. I can at least rationalize the use of all the cgi stuff in the new trilogy because well its a space movie.

With Indy I dont see why they would need to use a bunch of cgi. I really hope SS and HR will be sure to make Indy 4 a great movie. Honestly I hope Lucas has a little to do with Indy as possible. He seems to have lost the magic....

I dont mean to bash lucas the guy did bring us lots of cool stuff. I just wish he'd go back to his roots.

Oh and new bad news, well maybe. Have you heard that he plans to redo the Old Trilogy again to make it mesh better with the New trilogy. I've heard rumors of adding Padme to ROTJ in some kind of flashback scene, and some kind of titanicish ending with Ani and Padme after its all over. I really hope he doesnt start screwing with things too much. Maybe he'll take out greedo shooting first. I can dream.

The one thing that I would like to see is a bunch of Jedi in ghost form at the end of jedi. Like QuiGon, Mace, etc. However Lucas hasnt shown us how they become one with the force yet, and this might not be an option.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com