Awesome!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt10-port-3.dial.telus.net (161.184.202.3) on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 at 2:42pm :

In Reply to: Connery Confirmed for Indy 4 posted by James from host-216-78-22-159.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.22.159) on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 at 11:47am :

I wonder who will play Henry Jones, III? ;)

: Spielberg's been everywhere doing publicity for his new Minority Report, which has meant lots of little tidbits regarding Indy 4. JoBlo.com has a new interview with him in which he confirms that Connery will be returning as Henry Jones, Sr.

: ------------------------------------------------

: Q. Steven, will there be a fourth INDIANA JONES?

: SS: Yes sir, there will be. There was always gonna be a fourth INDIANA JONES starting about four years ago. And then we weren't able to agree on a story. We finally have a story and Frank Darabont's gonna write it and we'll start shooting in May or June of 2004 and it's gonna be out on the July 4th weekend of 2005. The only thing that'll change that is the unforeseen. But Harrison's committed, George has committed, I've committed, Frank's committed and we're all really gung-ho to do it.

: Q. Sean Connery?…

: SS: Uh…there's a huge bunch of spoilers I don't want to give away now but…yes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com