Please read and respond with feedback

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rabittooth from spider-wc083.proxy.aol.com (205.188.193.58) on Thursday, June 20, 2002 at 9:23pm :

I wanted so much to share this with my Indy Fan family, so please forgive me if it is off topic.
I am starting this thread and imploring you to send positive feedback as well as offer any assistance you can in making this dream a reality. As someone who lives in NYC and lost a close friend in the WTC attacks, I feel with all my heart that to do anything less grand, majestic and awe-inspiring at the site would be a tragedy unto itself. I pray that I can stand at the foot of this structure one day and once again smile. The Manhattan skyline MUST be re-identified and we must reinforce to New York, our Nation, and the entire world that this is the greatest city on the planet earth. I dream of seeing this structure filling the sky with lights and hope and our hearts with joy and pride. This site and what it represents are solely responsible for the ONLY positive feelings I have had regarding the WTC since September 11th 2001. Please Please Please offer your help and leave positive feedback:

Please visit the following site:

http://www.wtc2002.com/

I beleive it requires flash.

Please forward this via email to anyone you like...I feel very strongly about this. The experience of visiting the site is more moving and enjoyable if your speakers are on ...the music is wonderful.

My Deepest Thanks and Warmest Regards,
Rabittooth

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com