Mr. Ford didn't look too happy

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IndyCoil from dialup-208-187-56-10.pre.commspeed.net (208.187.56.10) on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 1:28am :

I'm 1/3 way through the interview on Letterman, and man, HF looks PISSED. It's evident that he doesn't do the talk show circuit very much, and a couple of times he fumbled on something and the audience laughed, and his infamous grimace appeared. Man, I'd hate to be Letterman after that show. Especially after he said "Okay, you think on that, and we'll get back to after the break". Talk about an insult. It looks like he took it that way. He looks very insulted.
I feel sorry for Mr. Ford.

They just came back from commercial, and I think...though I'm not sure, that Letterman said "Welcome back, we're here with Harrison Ford, as you'll notice 'cause of the trail of dead.." I couldn't tell, because he kinda trailed off, but it sounds like Letterman was poking fun at HF's demeanor.

Boy, talk about tense...

Okay, last 1/3, lighter mood at least, but it still seems like Letterman's making fun of him.

P.S. For anyone else who's watching, was there a reason why HF wiped down the chair before he sat down? Did Letterman spill something on it or was he just..."cautious"?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com