Absolutely...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-4352b5f0.dyn.optonline.net (67.82.181.240) on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 1:12pm :

In Reply to: Relax... posted by James from host-216-78-23-220.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.23.220) on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 12:23pm :

well said!

: [I just posted this in another thread, but seeing as how most people will probably read the title and come here first, I'm copying it here as well.]

: I think this is someone's attempt at a joke, and not just because most Indyfans are recoiling in horror at the thought.

: For one thing, Ford has too much respect for Spielberg and Lucas (as well as the Indy films) to even need a reason to do Indy 4- let alone to start dictating shallow, personal demands like this one.

: It also doesn't makes sense considering they've been seriously intending to make the film for about 4 years (according to Spielberg), whereas Ford has only recently become serious about Flockhart. So, to say that Flockhart was the creative spark that set the film into motion is a bit hard to believe.

: And, considering how audiences didn't connect with Ford teamed up with a similar (bickering) damsel in distress (Six Days, Seven Nights), I doubt they'd be fooled into thinking we'd wanna see Indy go through it also.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com