Is this you, too?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 5:14pm :

In Reply to: Hey, Dale! posted by The Graduate from tarawa.nrlssc.navy.mil (128.160.117.226) on Friday, June 21, 2002 at 9:18am :

Name: Dale Dassel Gender: Male Age: 22 location: Warner Robins, Georgia
Email: WhipWarrior@aol.com
Comments: I am searching for my soulmate whom I met in a dream four years ago. I know that she is a redhead of Celtic descent, with flaming red hair, beautiful translucent white skin, and cute freckles. (for an in-depth account of the dream, and information about me, please visit my website: www.geocities.com/elemental_red) I am a hopelessly romantic, very caring person, looking for long-term commitment and marriage to a bonny Celtic lass. I am very nice, I have a great sense of humor, and I love to laugh. (I think that funny and quirky redheads are very attractive). I am adventurous, with a desire to travel and explore the British Isles someday, particularly Ireland and Scotland. Please e-mail me! I respond quickly to all e-mails, and I am very nice, engaging, and understanding. I believe in destiny. Do you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com